Dr. Greco has been board certified in veterinary surgery since 2007. He is a 2002 Phi Zeta graduate of the School of Veterinary Medicine at the University of California, Davis. Upon graduation, he completed a rotating internship at the University of Pennsylvania, School of Veterinary Medicine.
He received his formal surgical training at the Animal Medical Center, in New York City, the oldest and most established post graduate veterinary training program in the country. After completing his surgical residency he went on to become a lecturer in surgery at the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Veterinary Medicine and stayed on as a staff orthopedic surgeon and then adjunct assistant professor for 4 years.
- Owner & founder of Precision Veterinary Surgery
- Board Certified Veterinary Surgeon for ~10 years
- Almost 15 years of surgical experience in academia and private practice
- Lecturer at the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Vet Med (PENN)
- Staff Orthopedic Surgeon at PENN
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Orthopedics at PENN
- Asst Professor/Locum at Cornell University and University of Illinois and PENN
- Chief of surgery at multiple large private referral practices in New York, Maryland, and California